Hi. Anna here. I have something that I think is exciting to share with you! I call it 25 days of nice. So basically for the 25 days leading up to Christmas we focus on being as kind and caring as possible. I think (my mom too) that it’s a good way to spread positive energy around in the most wonderful time of the year. You are welcome to join in and share what you did on each day in the comments. Even the dolls are going to get in on the action. 🙂 So without further adieu here are the first 6 days of niceness ideas. (I will have the rest spread out in different posts)
- Think only positive thoughts. Be kind to yourself and everyone else will appreciate your glass half full perspective.
- Give a sincere compliment to everyone you can.
- Share something. ie. If a friend forgets her lunch give her some of yours.
- Choose one person to be kind to all day.
- Focus on listening to people. Hear what they have to say and show you care about it.
- Be friendly to everyone (even the girl who always brags or the quite boy who doesn’t talk).
I think that is a good start. In a few days I will share some pictures of the dolls doing these things and share the next few day ideas. Have fun and be kind.