First I will do Miri’s questions:
What was a name you have considered naming a doll, but have not used?
I was going to name Hazel, Nina, or Danielle, and I was either going to name Bella, Sam, Rebecca, or Sophie.
How did you find out about dolls?
I’m assuming you mean like American Girl dolls? I first found out about them because I got an 18″ doll that wasn’t AG and then I think I remembered hearing about them from somewhere and then going on the website and just being like: I want that, oh and that, and definitely that. XD
What was your first memory with your doll?
With my first AG doll (Jordan) was seeing the doll shaped box on my birthday morning and opening it last because I wanted to save the moment :). And then after getting her out of the box, having great difficulty with getting the boots off and then finally realizing they had velcro on the back. XD
What doll have you regretted not getting, and why?
Ooooo. That’s tough. I’m going to generalize with this and say any Historical/Beforever character. I always wish I got at least one of them.
Do you save your old catalogs, or throw them away?
I save them I usually make crafts with them, and I like to look back and all the older items.
And then Shannon’s:
Which doll is your favorite from your collection?
Gahhh the dreaded question for every doll collector. How could I choose? 😉
When/why did you start your blog?
I started it last November.
What will your dolls do over the summer?
Well I’m planning on making swimsuits for them out of my old bathing suits so you can probably expect to see lots of beach themed photoshoots/stories.
What is your favorite doll accessory?
Ummm, probably my doll fedora. It’s just so mini and cute 😛
What is your doll’s favorite outfit and where is it from?
I really like The Weekend Fun Outfit from AG (it’s retired now).
Here are the rules,
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Answer the questions given to you.
- Nominate at least 5 others who you think have a great doll blog.
- Notify them that they have an award.
- Leave them at least 5 questions to answer.
- How could you describe your first dolls personality in one word?
- Do you like photo shoots or photo stories better?
- What is your current favorite Beforever character?
- If you could have one doll furniture item for free what would it be?
- What would you create for your dolls room if you had all the supplies you needed?
And now I nominate…. *drum roll*